Thursday 14 July 2011

3. Change

Dearest Blog,

I have left you for some time now, though not entirely through my own fault.

Since we last spoke, my life has been a whirlwind.
Trips to theme parks and to our capitial.
My summer had started, and yet the momentum, now, feels that it's dwinding.

It was stating to feel that I had done so much, that I was eventually getting to tired of the sameness of it, of the whole experience.

But blog, I came to realise, after quite an interesting week, that the sameness had been brought upon by myself. Subconsciously I wanted it all the same, I was afraid that if all the fun stopped, I would be left empty, with nothing to do.

I guess you could say I was self sabotaging my summer. Self-sabotage is a personality trait, amongst others, that I'm come to realise that I need to work on.

I'm tired blog. I'm tired of striving for the perfection in life. Not to say that it dissapoints me when things dont go well, but it's just what's the point? What is the point in looiking for perfection when most of the time you work and earn it.

I've started my life sorbet again. Though you won't find me up in Newcatle anytime soon (unfortunately). I'm staying here, i'm excersising, eating well, walking and meditating. All to find myself again, I've even started to do all the things that I've wanted to do that have just got pushed back or others have put me off. I will soon be the proud owner of a violin and a bike :)

I will keep you updated blog, though I must confess, I may start a new blog. I feel like something new.

Till later..

No comments:

Post a Comment